|We offer four services to meet your individual needs:
|» Standard Management Service
- Advising as to the likely rental income.
- Advertising and generally marketing the Property.
- Interviewing prospective tenants and taking up full references including bank reference, and employer or previous landlord character reference. Where necessary, additional security would be requested by means of a guarantor. In the case of a company, a full bank reference would be taken.
- Preparing the tenancy agreement necessary for the Landlord to gain protection of the relevant Rent and Housing Acts, and renewing the agreement where necessary at the end of the tenancy term.
- Liaising with a Landlord's mortgagees where necessary with regard to references and tenancy agreement.
- Taking a deposit from the tenant, dealing with this deposit under the requirements of the chosen deposit protection scheme until the end of the tenancy when the Property and contents have been checked for unfair wear and tear and handling any termination issues with the tenant and the tenancy deposit scheme provider.
- Collecting the rent monthly and paying over to the Landlord monthly (normally sent within 15 days of collection) less any fees or expenses due or incurred for the period. Payments will be made by direct bank transfer and a detailed rent statement will be forwarded to the Landlord.
- Arranging with service companies (principally electricity gas & water) for meter readings and advising them of the transfer of service contracts to the tenant at the beginning of each tenancy.
- Regular inspections of the Property are carried out on a quarterly basis. Responsibility for and management of empty property is not normally included, and will only be carried out by special arrangement agreed in writing between the Landlord and the Agent.
- Co-ordination of repair or maintenance including arranging for tradesmen to attend the Property and obtaining estimates where necessary, supervising works and settling accounts from rents received.
- Making payments on behalf of the Landlord from rents received for costs in managing the Property.
- Carrying out a full property inspection and inventory check at the end of the tenancy and, if necessary, preparing and agreeing a schedule of costs relating to any damage or unfair wear and tear prior to releasing the deposit.
- Collecting and forwarding Landlord's mail.
Includes items 1 to 5 of the Standard Management Service as listed above. The Landlord would remain responsible for all other aspects of the letting including the maintenance of the property and any gas and electrical appliances. The Landlord would remain responsible for complying with the deposit protection requirements of the Housing Act 2004 and must provide the Agent with written confirmation of this together with a receipt for the deposit monies received by the Agent on his behalf.
|» Letting Only Plus Deposit Protection
Where the Landlord requires the Agent to deal with his legal responsibilities for the protection of tenancy deposits under the Housing Act 2004 (item 6 of the Standard Management Service)
|» Letting And Rent Collection:
Where the Landlord requires the collection of rents and the deposit service (items 6 & 7 only of the Standard Management Service as listed above) in addition to the Letting Only Service.
For Further information on renting out your property, click here or call 07824 664434.